The “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed” logo means that Wizard Software guarantees the product you're purchasing. Our products provide the best value in the industry, buy and use our product for 90 days risk free and you’ll see! We want you to be pleased with your purchase from us. We know from what our customers have told us since 2002 that our products are still the most reliable, easiest to learn & use while still providing the best value of any product in the industry. We have always been a company of 1st's, so effective August 1, 2007 we're doing something unheard of in the industry, implementing a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for our products, ensuring that you are completely satisfied and that the final product you buy is exactly as described, and that it will not be defective
- We Guarantee You'll Get Great Support! We love our customers, and we'd love you to become one! We ensure that our customers receive the best possible pre-sales and after-sales support. If you buy software from us and we can't resolve any issues you have then we will give you back your money. We like to think we provide the best support and product value in the industry, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is with our Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If you experience any problems using our software simply contact our customer service team and we will make every effort to solve the problem for you. Most of the issues our clients experience are training related and we are happy to assist with any “How do I…” questions.
- If you’ve been around computer software you know that even the big guys have issues with their software. So it's probably impossible to create a totally bug free program, but we still make every effort to do just that! If you encounter bugs in any of our software products, we promise to fix them.Give us just 10 days to find and fix any bugs you've found and provide you with an update that corrects the problem.
If we are unable to resolve your problem Wizard Software Development, LLC. will provide a refund of your payment in the following cases:
- When you encounter an error which is preventing you from using our software properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution.
- Please note that, in this case refund is only given if you have worked with our technical department to resolve the issue and provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
- A stated feature of the registered version fails to perform in the manner outlined in any written correspondence, sales material or advertising by Wizard Software Develpment LLC.
No software package is perfect for every possible use, but if you decide to purchase a product from Wizard Software, we would like you to be happy with your decision. If you use our software for 90 days and are not satisfied with the software at the end of 90 days usage you may receive a refund of the purchase price, subject to the following terms;
- You must un-install the software and destroy all copies in your possession.
- Your refund request must be made within seven (7) days following the 90th day of use.
- The printed copy of the user manual with the software must be returned in like-new condition.
- You must fully state your reasons for returning the software.
- A 35% re-stocking/processing fee will apply to all returns to cover technical costs associated with initial installation/support
- The ninety day guarantee period begins with the date you first entered a customer transaction into our product.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software, since we provide free trial versions for our users to test and there is always a “learning curve” with any software package. Most of our users found that in less then 10 days they knew the software well and within 30-45 days our products had become second nature in use. You must use the product for 90 days in your shop and make a reasonable effort to learn how to do daily tasks with our product before requesting any refund.
- When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the software, saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
- When a customer fails to meet our minimum system requirements for hardware and operating systems. (Our minimum system requirements are the most liberal in the industry, we support Windows 2000, Windows XP and even the newest Windows Vista operating systems)
- When the customers’ reasons for dissatisfaction are stated clearly on our official site. (For example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of a feature which we never claimed to provide and which was not listed in the current feature list for our software).
Please Let Us Know What You Think
Our mission is simple. We believe we provide the best product value in the industry. If you know of any other way we can improve our service to you, please let us know. The contents of the feedback form on the Contact Us page goes directly to the inbox of the company owner. Thanks for your interest in our software.
Wizard Software Development 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy– © Wizard Software Development, LLC. 2007 – All rights reserved.