Premium Support Agreement
What’s Included / Covered
- Priority telephone support in having any question addressed in a timely manner by a real person
- Issues are handled immediately or within 2 hours on the same business day in most cases but support times may be longer on more complex or involved issues.
- Step by Step Support available to walk you through any questions or training issues.
- Remote Control to fix problems -When required Support staff can also take remote control of your computer desktop in order to correct an issue on your behalf. (Internet access for your Pawn Wizard PC required)
- Backup Restoration Assistance in the event of a hard drive crash we will assist you in re-installing and configuring our program on the new hard drive
- New PC configuration Assistance if you need to replace an existing PC or workstation with a different one we will assist you in installing/configuring our program for that PC
- Product updates to your program directly from our website. You are responsible for downloading and installing updates although we will train you in the update process.
- FREE e-Form pawn tickets from Wizard Software Development for your Pawn Wizard program (covering up to 10,000 new ticket transactions per year)
- Discounts for custom work on forms, tickets, labels used in conjunction with our program. Custom changes typically include logos or layout changes that are unique to the form / ticket / label only and do not require programming changes to support the layout change.
- Guaranteed Renewal Rate - Support agreement renewal rate guaranteed not to increase for 3 years for Premium Support agreements purchased before January 31, 2009. For rate guarantee to apply your Support agreement must be renewed prior to December 31 of 2009 and each succeeding year. Failure to renew prior to December 31 will subject renewal to a maximum 20% surcharge for that year and subsequent years
What’s Not Included / Covered
- We will not train/tutor you in any area of running your business. You must understand how the pawn business works. We have invested a huge amount of time and money to learn the pawn business from the ground up to provide you with premium pawnshop management software. Should you wish training in the pawn business we can offer some excellent resources that specialize in such services.
- We cannot “learn or think” for you. You must be able/willing to learn how to use our software by following our verbal and written directions. Repeated calls on the same topic within a short period of time are indicators that you are expecting us to do your thinking for you which may cause our support to be excluded on such repeated topics.
- We are not responsible for training all your employees of staff on the use of our program. We train the designated point of contact in your organization at time of purchase, it then falls upon that person to train/support others within your shop on the usage of our program. Should the designated point of contact leave your organization it is your responsibility to retrain a new person on the usage of the program. If you wish us to do so it will be subject to an additional fee.
- We do not include program updates for changes in Regulatory or Law Enforcement requirements not initially included in our program. Any changes in these areas that require additional programming on our part will be subject to an additional fee.
- Any issue not specifically listed in the “What’s Covered” section will be excluded from coverage unless at Wizard Software’s sole discretion coverage is deemed allowed. Coverage of any such issue will be on a case by case basis and does not guarantee same or similar issues will be covered in the future for the same or other clients.
Sign Up for a Premium Support Agreement Call 1-877-296-9491